“Guerrilla gardening and street art come together in this recipe for green mayhem. Get out there and spread some spores!”
-1 can of beer (or 12 oz yoghurt)
-1/2 tsp sugar
-Several clumps of garden moss (found in damp, shady places)
1. Rip the moss into small chunks, blend with sugar and beer (or yoghurt) until smooth and creamy.
2. Find an appropriate location (fairly moist without too much sun).
3. Using a stencil or freehand, paint your design.
4. Over the next 2–3 weeks revisit the spot and spray-mist your design with water.
5. Watch your green design grow!